Wednesday 5 September 2012

Behind every smile lies the cutting truth

So maybe you have had a bad day, and you wondering how on earth you going to get through the evening or the rest of the day for that matter, well let me share a little secret with you!! WE ALL HAVE THEM, just because I have started this blog does not mean by any means that I no longer have bad or sad days, it just means I have found the tools in life to make those moments come and go far quicker than they used to, and I am able to cope with my emotions without having a "edward scissor hand "moment with my arms, and or it also means I have found tools that have equiped me to move out of this " bad zone" far quicker than before, and that is why I want to share these ideas with you, because maybe these techniques help YOU TOO!! WHO KNOWS!!

Anyway, what I want to tell you is that whenever I am having a challenging moment in my work area, personal life, or just a bad ME day, there is ONE SONG I find that gives me strength like you cannot believe, it motivates me to believe I am SUPER HUMAN and that I am able to get through whatever moment it is I am having, and you know what........??? I am sure it will do the same for you too.

As always with you tube, it takes a while to completely down load the song, push pause until it has completely buffered, but please click on link below and listen, especially if right now you are having a CRAPPY MOMENT (giggle), wow we certainly all have those dont we, what you need to learn is while having these moments is to
 1. FEEL IT, dont ignore it,
 2. LISTEN TO WHRE IT COMES FROM.
 2. FACE THE FEAR OF FEELING THE EMOTION FOR A SHORT WHILE
 3. AND LASTLY FRIENDS, TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND MIND and listen to this song..........read the lyrics below and listen to words.........YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.

You will laugh, but i have had mornings where I have felt a little rotten........instead of pitying and entertaining those moments , I played this song on repeat, let me tell you, after 15 minutes , I felt as RIGHT AS RAIN.

BELIEVE IT, FEEL IT, CLAIM IT, OWN IT............DONT just EXIST, but CHOOSE TO LIVE........



You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

[Chorus]
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/david_guetta/titanium.html ]
[Sia]
Cut me down
But it's you who has further to fall
Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much

[Chorus]
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium

[Sia]
Stone-hard
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard, those bulletproof glass

[Chorus]
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium

No comments:

Post a Comment