Wednesday 22 August 2012

A New Day

A New Day
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events nor the people, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I have decided that today I am going to be happy!
Very few things in life can beat the incredible and unique sunrises we experience here in Africa, and my favourite part of it all is the ENERGY in the morning, you can feel a crisp energy that is not felt at any other time of the day and it just fills your soul with such tranquiltiy and peace which is a huge contribution factor to men and woman of all different religions conforming to the discplined act of rising before the sunrise on a daily habit to start their spiritual prayers or chants. As I am typing this I am smiling because the sun is rising and I am thinking it honestly is as simple as CHOOSING to have a good day or not, its taking 10 minutest of the day to set your clock earlier and just sit and absorb it all before the day begins today.

My friend, may you grab each opportunity that comes your way with both hands if it is meant to be, may you warm JUST ONE PERSONS HURTING HEART TODAY, and may your day be ridlled with SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS. A close friend once told me when I was sad...........""What is for you, shall never pass you"

2 comments: