Tuesday 21 August 2012

Start your day with Conviction, with Belief, with Courage, and with Fire in your Soul

Another Day has dawned upon us and perhaps you are feeling as low as you did yesterday, but Im going to ask you to do this for me.........FOCUS ON WHAT YOU HAVE......... DIG DEEP IN THAT BELLY OF YOURS AND FIND THAT FLAME THAT IGNITES TO GET YOUR DAY GOING........BECAUSE YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE..........Believe it and you become it.

I know that today I have chosen to be happy, laugh alot, and be warm and compassion.
I know that today I have chosen to be positive enough to overcome any form obstacle or challenge that comes my way because I CHOOSE TO.
I know that today I have chosen to extend a hand to someone who may need it
and today I have chosen to conscienciously think positive thoughts about myself .

MY FRIEND, YOU WERE BORN TO SHINE, NOW GO DO JUST THAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment