Sunday 26 August 2012

A new week

"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning."
J. B. Priestly


I smile as I inhale the crisp early morning energy as I know the tranquil start to my day can only splash positive thoughts and emotions on the fresh blank canvas of my day.
This morning I close my eyes and repeat 3 simple words to myself over and oveer again ....and I throw the letter "I" and the word äm"infront of the words,

I am....

HAPPY
KIND
SUCCESSFUL

I repeat these words in the car, at the office, wher ever I find a gap or remember to, I say it ..........

I am.....

HAPPY
KIND
SUCCESSFUL

I tell myself that today, I am not just choosing to be kind to others but I am choosing to be kind to myself too!

For today is a new day with exciting prospects and potential magical moments,
today is the first day of an excellent week ahead,
today is step one of the corporate ladder Ive been wanting to climb
and today I stand up tall and proud because I am who I am

and I am....

HAPPY
KIND
SUCCESSFUL



No comments:

Post a Comment